3.29.2012

Breaking News--I Have a Job!!

 {Jordan Chardonnay, 2008}

I wanted to share with you the exciting news! Yesterday I accepted a job offer at Jordan Winery. I will officially be working the 2012 Harvest after graduation. I'm absolutely ecstatic about this amazing opportunity and it was exactly what I was hoping for.

 {iPhone Screen shot of email I received}

I look forward to expand my knowledge in the wine industry and to learn more about premium wine production... but reality is coming closer and Spring Break is coming to an end.  A challenging last quarter at UC Davis awaits - wish me luck in my studies and getting through my advanced Enology courses.

Thank you all for your continued support of my blog!

Cheers,
B


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the the new job at Jordan!
    I'm already looking forward to visiting during harvest.
    I've been a big fan of Jordan wines for a long time.
    Beautiful winery, magnificent wines! What a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...