9.28.2011

Farmers Market

I’m a sucker for farmers markets. The atmosphere buzzes with energy: local produce, live music, fresh food, good smells, and pretty much good vibes all-around.  I'm a huge fan of the Wednesday night farmers market in Davis. (We call it the "far mar"). And since Napa had been my home-away-from-home for the last couple months of summer, I needed local far mar fix--so I decided to check out the scene outside the Oxbow market in downtown Napa:

 {Hitting up Mark's the Spot food truck for a yummy breakfast slider--trying to see if I can catch where Mark and his truck will be next to get my next dose of yum here.}

{Outside the Oxbow Public Market}

What is your favorite thing about your local farmers market?
--
Cheers,
B
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. While not exactly local for us, we like the Italian Farmer's Market in downtown San Diego's Little Italy. We come home with lots of fresh local produce and occasionally fall victim to an impulse purchase. One time, it was a
    Nebbiolo grapevine that is actually doing quite well in our garden.
    Love your colorful photos, B! One of the best things about any far mar has got to be the sights and smells.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...