9.16.2011

A Walk in the Vineyard

“Wine is sunlight, held together by water.” --Galileo

The sun peeked through the shutters of my window this morning and beckoned me to get up out of bed. So I put on my running shoes and began my favorite route in my neighbor's vineyard. (Crazy, right?) What began as a perfect start to my day turned into a spontaneous viticultural video--its always nice seeing the seasonal changes that naturally occur with the grapevines and I think this video is good way of visually showing the latest progression of Napa Valley Chardonnay--the grapes that will be a part of the 2011 Harvest.

{A short informational video I took on my iphone--please forgive the semi-decent quality!}

Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon are two varietals that thrive in Napa Valley. What is your favorite wine varietal?
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So many favorite varietals, so little time!
    My favorites:
    #1 Cabernet Sauvignon
    #2 Pinot Noir
    #3 Chardonnay
    #4 Sauvignon Blanc
    #5 Merlot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...