9.03.2011

t.w.e.n.t.y.o.n.e.

It was my 21st Birthday last Monday, the 29th. I was delighted to have my parents come  visit me in Napa this past weekend. It was absolutely fantastic and they definitely made it extra special for me. (Thanks again, Mom and Dad!!) 

Twenty one marks a very important year in my life. It also just so happens to be the age where I can now legally enjoy a glass of bubbly. (yay!) To be 21 years of age is required for most job positions in the U.S. wine industry and it's satisfying to know that now more opportunities await. 

Below are just a few of the many photos I took this weekend in Napa. Enjoy!

Birthday Weekend

 {Couldn't be more excited about turning 21! At Clos Pegase}

 {Delicious picnic treats from Dean & DeLuca enjoyed at Ehler's Estate}


{Raspberry, Pistachio, and Hazelnut macaroons from Bouchon Bakery for a post picnic treat}


 

{Wonderful dining experience at Bouchon's}


{Profiteroles-- a delicious Birthday dessert via BouchonBouchon Bistro made for a very special Birthday dinner spot.}
Cheers!
B
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Celebrating your Birthday in gorgeous Napa Valley
    was amazing. Perhaps we should make it an annual
    tradition?
    We so enjoyed our tour and tasting at
    Domaine Chandon as well. We felt like V.I.P.'s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes I agree! I would love for it to become a tradition of ours! :)
    I'm glad you also had a good time at Chandon!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...