8.06.2012

Tuscan Dreaming




Ciao from Tuscany! Apologies for hardly any blog updates - I feel like there's so much to share and update I almost feel overwhelmed! It's great over here so far. Yesterday marked week three at the winery here in Lucca. It's been quite the experience here...let's just say my usual phrase is "please, somebody pinch me- I must be dreaming!"

I feel so lucky to be here and never did I imagine my adventures post-graduation to be this great.
Thank you again for all of your kind words and support!

More updates to come, but until then, some iPhone photos of the winery and the Tuscan countryside:
{A look inside the cellar- French oak barrels}

{A Tuscan cutie}


Cheers,
B
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So you are liking the Tenuta di Valgiano? What varietals do they have? Sangiovese? Love your dreamy photos. How is your Italian?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...