7.06.2012

Paris Bound


I'm on my way to Paris and I can't wait! I'll be spending the next couple of weeks in the city of lights with my best friend and her sister. Paris has got to be one of my favorite cities - I've been there several times before with family but this will be my first time experiencing it on my own. If anyone has some must-see places I should hear about, I would love suggestions, be it restaurants, museums, or favorite spots of the city.
Hopefully wifi will be plenty so that more bubbly updates may occur here on the blog!

Cheers,
B

image via 1
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. We hope you have a great time! A fun city day and night with many awesome places not far away that make good side trips. We look forward to you keeping us up on your travel adventures and new exciting finds. Your blog will be a special treat for us doddering about in the States this summer. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marche aux Puces de la Porte de Vanves. Saturday or Sunday morning. Don't miss it! Lots of treasures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the suggestion xx

      Delete
    2. OMG Brooke, I just love that AF Poster
      Where did you see it?
      Have a great time on your way to Italy

      Delete
  3. OMG Brooke, I love that AF Paris poster...
    So fun, where did you see it?
    Have a good trip to Italy
    Keep us posted

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...