9.09.2011

Chandon Tasting

"Life Needs Bubbles" 
 
I tasted at Domaine Chandon for the first time this week. (Oh, and in case you were wondering, I'm still stoked about  being 21).  I have of course tried Domaine's bubbly before, (huge fan of their Blanc de Noirs) but this time was different because I was able to taste certain blends that are only available at the winery.  Plus I met  with my good friend whom I met while studying abroad in France that day, which made it even more special. 
I had an excellent experience in the Chandon tasting room. I tried the Prestige flight--one of 4 possible flights to choose from--plus some of the Vintages. Among the ones that I tasted, my favorite was  a wine from the Vintage collection.  I recommend that anyone who is a true fan of bubbly try this collection... and I promise I'm not getting paid to say this! :) It reminded me of a very special French Champagne I've tasted before. I loved it so much I had to buy a bottle of it myself!

{Chandon Bubbles.}
{Tasting wine together again--but this time in the U.S. instead of France}

Cheers,
B

Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...