8.01.2011

My First Post!

Hello all! This is my very first post.  I have finally hopped on the blogging bandwagon!  (yay me) My goal here is to share my summer experience both wine related and personal, living and working in Napa. 

I am currently an undergraduate student studying Viticulture & Enology at UC Davis and I have a passion for wine.  To further my studies and love for wine, I will be living in Napa for the next few months working as an intern at Domaine Chandon during the summer harvest. The winery specializes in producing elegant California sparkling wine.  With a strong interest in sparkling wine but little experience of its production, I am happy to say that I am eager to learn and excited for this summer as I gain an understanding, first hand, the marvels of making wine in beautiful Napa Valley. I hope you enjoy my story as I embark on my journey into making bubbles.

Cheers,
B

{"Wine is sunlight, held together by water." -Galileo}
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a sparkling summer ahead...
    Bonne chance mon petit choix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup, mom! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...