1.22.2012

For those that kick it old school

With so many ways to take and share photos (via iphones, ipads, digital cameras), virtually anyone can share high-quality photos in a snap. Remember when it wasn't always that easy? I have memories of going to the local photo store (which has since gone out of business) with my mom to get her twenty-something rolls of film developed after family trips and vacations. It was always exciting getting the photos back. Our family had this thing where we wouldn't peek at a single picture until we returned home and looked at them together, during which we reminisced about all the fun times.

A sneak peak of what I'll be posting this week...
-
{Clockwise from top left: My old-school camera, Cakepops: my latest food obsession (I'll share how I made them!), a visit to Napa, & a mention-worthy wine soon to be reviewed.}

Lately I've been playing around with an old film camera (pictured above) and I seriously cannot wait to see how my photos turned out! I'll be sure to share the best ones with you.

Happy weekend!

Cheers,
B
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...