12.26.2011

Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Hope everyone had a Happy Christmas weekend that was filled with time spent with family, friends, and lots of love! I know I did, and we lucked out with some gorgeous beach weather on Christmas day.  We even made some delicious cinnamon roll waffles.  Cinnamon Roll Waffles. Yeah, I said it.
The steps are simple and yield seriously AMAZING results. Like seriously. And with something as easy as this, I don't even think I can classify this as a recipe but more of a new method of waffle-making! :)

See below:
{Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray}
-
{Select a package of cinnamon rolls of preference}
-
{Place cinnamon roll dough into waffle iron, and cook for approx 3 minutes}
-
{Voila! The cinnamon roll waffle}
-
{Drizzle with the included frosting and enjoy!! Bon Apetit!}
-
Cheers,
B
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...