8.09.2011

Temecula

We had a great time in Temecula yesterday. Our trip began with a visit to Thornton Winery. I was thrilled at the vast variety of wines they produce. My brother and Dad were the ones doing the tasting, while I was evaluating the wine as much as possible via the aroma and taking notes on the nose. Max especially liked the 2010 Huis Vineyard Zinfandel from the reds that he tasted. And of the sparkling wines, my dad seemed to like the Blanc de Noirs.
Positioned atop a hill that overlooks an enchanting view of the valley, we knew we were in for a treat at Falkner Winery. Upon arrival inside, we were greeted by friendly staff. When handed the wine list, my eyes somehow immediately landed on their Luscious Lips Red Table wine- a quirky addition to an otherwise serious list of wine. 
{"Winemaker's Choice" flight}
 {Sparkling wine flight}
{Temecula terrain}
    
 {Incredible fish taco from dinner at Rosa's Cantina}


Cheers!
B
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos! You really captured the quality of the Thorton experience.
    Is that a taco or a Rose Parade float?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate the feedback! Lol I know, the taco is so colorful, it's hard to tell!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...